Party tables and rooms are known as "Areas" in the system, areas can also be different activity areas i.e., ninja course, rockfalls, etc.
To book an event in the store:
- Click Events > Book an Event
- Select the party package from the list that appears, then click “Next”
- Choose a date, Area, and time slot for the event, then click “Next”
- Enter an event name, any additional notes, and the number of expected children and adults
- Select an event organizer (the purchaser) by clicking “Scan License” or “Manual Search” under the heading “Select an Organizer”
- If you choose to scan a license, you will be prompted to place a driver’s license under a connected scanning device. If you choose to search manually, you will be able to search among all customer accounts
- Select an optional guest of honor, if you wish, using the same steps as the event organizer, then click “Next”
- Select any optional add-on products on the next page, and review the cart to ensure accuracy before clicking “Next” once more
- Complete the transaction using the purchaser’s chosen payment method
After booking an event, you can view or edit event details by clicking Events > Area Schedule from the main navigation menu or Event > Search. The Search page will allow you to enter search criteria to locate any currently booked event. If you wish to view all booked events within a given date range, you can specify only a date range in the search criteria. The Area Schedule page displays events for all areas for a given day. You can use the “>” and “<” buttons near the top-right of the page to move forward or backward by one day, or you can click the calendar icon to specify any date to view.