- Select Inventory under the navigation menu.
- Find and select Edit next to the product you wish to change the availability of.
- Once correctly navigated, select Manage Product Availability on the left hand side of the product configuration page.
- From here we may either edit existing availability or add a new one.
- To add new one, simply select Add up above the menu and then select Availability Rule
- Once done, a list of fields will be displayed, fill them out accordingly:
- Title: The name of the availability rule, primarily used to say what/when the rule is applied to.
- Where: Currently not used.
- Timezone: This must match the timezone of the location in which the product is associated.
- All Day: Assigns the Product to be available all day.
- Start: When the product is supposed to begin its availability.
- End: When the product is supposed to end its availability within the same day.
- Note: The Start and End dates MUST be the same for the rule to work properly.
- Repeat: Must be selected for the rule to function correctly as well as set up recurring cycles.
- Description: Adds a description to the availability to help define whatever is necessary.
- Repeats: This selects what type of integer to repeat by;
- Daily: Repeats every day
- Weekly: Repeats every week
- Monthly: Repeats every Month
- Yearly: Repeats every Year
- Repeat On: Select the specific days based on the integer chosen for which days you wish the product to be available.
- Ends: Selects when you wish this rule to end or no longer be applied.
- Never: This rule will never end.
- On Date: This rule will stop functioning on the date set.
Modified on: Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 9:09 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.