- Log into Active8 Software.
- Navigate to End of Day Processing section, then select Daily Summary within the subsection.
- Each employee that had taken a cash transaction under their log in will have an Expected column as well as an Actual column next to it. Towards the right of these columns will be a Cash Counter button. Select this button.
- A new window will pop up with various categories that will need to be filled out:
- Bills - Enter the correct number of bills that the drawer contained.
- Coins - Enter the correct number of coins that the drawer contained.
- Checks - Enter the correct number of checks in the Quantity section, and the total amount combined within the Total section.
- Base Drawer Amount - Enter the amount the drawer started with.
- Total Cash - This number will tally up automatically based on the Bills, Coins, and Checks sections combined.
- Hit Save once complete.
- The Actual field should now represent the number of profit within the drawer, and if done correctly, should also match the Expected amount gauged by the transaction history.
- After all employee's have been accounted for, enter the Total to Deposit in the bottom left hand corner.
Modified on: Sun, 15 Jul, 2018 at 7:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.