- Log into Active8 Software.
- To make a sale using the new Manual Terminal method, go to the Make a Sale section.
- After products are in the cart, head to Checkout.
- Select the Terminal option.
- Have the customer manually make a transaction using the terminal near the station that matches the amount in the cart.
- Once you have confirmed that the transaction on the terminal was successful, insert the exact amount under checkout and select Process
- After all sales for the day are finished, navigate to the Daily Summary section within the End of Day Process subsection.
- Select the Terminals tab next to the Cash tab.
- Similar to the Cash Count video/documentation, there is an Expected and Actual column.
- On the terminal, run a transaction report to view the total amount taken for that day. Afterwards, enter that amount within the Actual column. Then hit Save in the upper left hand corner.
Modified on: Sun, 15 Jul, 2018 at 7:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.