- Log into Active8.
- Navigate to the Home page.
- Upon looking at the Dashboard, toward the bottom there will be a new Filter button with the following fields:
- Start Time - Displays all tickets that start at the desired time.
- First Name - Displays all tickets that share the character string input within the first name.
- Last Name - Displays all tickets that share the character string input within the last name.
- Within the list of tickets, there is a Start Time column. Every ticket will have their time highlighted as an Orange Button. Click on this to Start the rescheduling process.
- A new window will display with a Calendar date. Pick the desired Date to reschedule to.
- An extension of the Calendar date will display, showing the available times as well as the capacity at each time. Select the desired time to reschedule to.
- Once complete, select Done. After a moment, a window will prompt asking if you wish to view the updated ticket day.
- Selecting Yes will navigate you to the according day that was rescheduled to view the updated ticket. While selecting No will keep you on the dashboard page.
Modified on: Thu, 9 Aug, 2018 at 7:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.