- Log into Active8
- There are multiple areas at which the Image Uploader is usable:
- Inventory - Allows the user to add pictures to products.
- Accounts - Allows the user to add pictures to customer accounts
- Make a Sale (Manual Search) - Allows the user to add pictures to customer accounts at checkout/checkin
- Employees - Allows the user to add pictures to employee accounts
- Location - Allows the user to add pictures to locations
- All of these areas that have Image Uploader use the same method in their respective locations. Thus I will give the Inventory example.
- Navigate to the Inventory section.
- Find the product that you wish to upload an image to, then select Edit on the said product.
- Within the Edit Details section, a large "Drop file here" button will be seen near the center of the screen. Directly underneath that area will be 3 smaller buttons:
- Upload File - This button looks like a "+" (plus) sign and allows the user to upload any image from their computer to the product.
- Web Capture - This button looks like camera and allows the user to use any connected webcams to take a picture and assign the image to the product.
- Delete - This button looks like a trashcan and allows the user to remove the image uploaded to the product.
- Once an image is either attached or removed, select save on the respective menu to complete the change.
- You may review the uploaded image by navigating to a prior menu.
Modified on: Thu, 9 Aug, 2018 at 7:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.